Thursday, March 24, 2011

welcome

I'm not sure where this blog will lead, but I've been given some encouragement... so I figure I'll give it a shot and see what happens.  I have 2 english mastiff's who I find very entertaining.  ella, the brindle, will be 8 in july, and louie, apricot, will be 8 in november.  now I know that giant breeds have a shorter life expectancy, but really, I can't imagine NOT having them in my life, even if they won't be around for 15 years, and who knows, they could surprise us all!  I think the people I work with are tired of hearing all my dog stories, and although I doubt that will change, if I have another outlet for telling "cute puppy stories", maybe they won't hear as many of them (yeah, I doubt it).  one of the girls I work with gets irritated with me because I make reference to my dogs the same way she makes reference to her twins.  she was telling me one day about how they left such a mess when they were done playing, and I said "oh yeah, ella and louie do that too".  I think she's used to it now, but at the time, she was a little thrown by it.  I hope you'll stay tuned for future stories, and I hope you'll enjoy them.  I can't promise much, but I'll try to keep you as entertained as I've been for years now.  thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. You rock.. can't wait to read all about what they've been up to each day... whohooo!!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete