Thursday, March 31, 2011

what's with dark dogs?

I've read articles about black dogs not finding homes from the shelters, because their faces don't show expressions as well as lighter dogs.  I don't know if that's 100% accurate, but I can tell you that dark dogs don't photograph as well.  I have the hardest time getting pictures of ella that look like anything.  when I'm sitting with her and she's looking too cute for words, I wish I could capture her expression, because it makes me laugh and smile, but I haven't been very successful yet.  we even had a photographer take pictures of the 2 of them on my sister's property, and out of a couple hundred pictures we didn't find any that really captured her goofiness.  I'll keep trying though.  I think she's shy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment