Wednesday, June 22, 2011

sprinklers!!!

louie loves the sprinklers!  usually the first 10 minutes, I can't expect to get any coverage on the lawn, other than about a foot in front of the sprinkler, because he stands over it, chomping on the water.  it makes him so happy.  he is so water logged by the time he's done, he's exhausted and soaking wet.  sometimes he lets it just spray him in the face, other times he likes to attack it and squash the spray.  maybe it's an interesting sensation in his mouth.  who knows, he's a little different.  I'm thinking this is an excellent activity for the summer when it gets really hot!  ella, on the other hand, HATES to get wet and goes as far away as possible.  my next entry will be what she's doing when the sprinklers go on.  it's very different.  if I want to hose her down I have to catch her first, then turn on the water.  she'll let me do it, I think she feels better after, but if she sees the hose first, she goes the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment