Sunday, June 19, 2011

for the birds

louie HATES birds and I think they know it! they swoop in and torment him to no end. the last time it rained it was also very windy, and the crows who live in a big old tree a couple of yards down were in my big old tree instead, just squawking up a storm. I'm sure it had something to do with how their home was being whipped around in the rain. louie went out and was looking directly above him at the crows, and I was sure he was going to drown with the rain pouring down, directly into his nose. he did sneeze a couple of times, but wasn't ready to let the crows just be. I finally coaxed him inside with treats and closed the door. the next time he went out it had stopped raining, so he could survey all around the tree. the crows were still there, still squawking, still tormenting, but at least my puppy wasn't in danger of drowning any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment