Wednesday, June 22, 2011

zhu zhu

I'm probably a bad person, but I saw this zhu zhu pet that a coworker brought in for her daughter, and I thought it would be hilarious for the dogs!  if you don't know what they are, they look a lot like a hamster, but they go forward and back, and make really cute noises.  I bought one and came home with it and wish for the first time that I owned a video camera.  ella would have destroyed it, she loves her little stuffed animals that she can rip apart, so I kept it away from her, but I sent it in louie's path and he went insane!  he bounced all around it, woofing and pouncing and it was the funniest thing.  he finally put a paw on it and knocked it over, but still wanted to play with it.  I told him "gentle" and he mouthed it a little, but didn't destroy it.  I finally picked it up to play with another day (amazing it made it through the first play date).  he acts a little shy near it now, but I'm sure he'll forget it and be thrilled when he sees it again.  too much fun for $7!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment