Thursday, April 28, 2011

in order to get a decent picture...

the problem of getting ella and louie to pose for pictures for easter was helped by the addition of chicken jerky treats.  the only problem with the addition of food is that it also triggers the drool mode.  that leads to less than attractive photos of rabid looking dogs.  ella has more of a drool gene than louie does.  oddly enough, I couldn't get a really good picture of the drool (I'm talking a good 6-7" line) because when ella saw the camera, she'd duck her head, and so she'd wipe her face off on the sofa.  this is just the beginning!  the other problem was the headbands falling over their noses, but none of my pictures turned out for those, they'd drop their heads so fast, I only got blurred photos.  however, look at those gorgeous straight teeth!  I don't know why I'm so thrilled with her gorgeous teeth, but I've seen a lot of nasty dog teeth in my previous career (vet tech), and she doesn't even have any tartar (at almost 8, that's amazing).  I'm impressed, and I can't take any credit for it, she's the offspring of a great line that was bred by a pro.  hope you all had a happy easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment